Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 31 July 2009

Disney albums

This was my first attempt at making an album completly from scratch - No template used, I found a suitable font on my computer, blew it up (the font, not the computer) then made it into a word album, In hindsight I should have made it shorter and used stronger card.
But I still love it!!!

MACKENZIE'S DISNEY BOOK



This next one was made for an order, for my friend to give as a gift. I used a different font and made it to a more practical size, this time using stiffer card - more hardwearing, but took ages to hand cut.


POPPY'S DISNEY BOOK




I used brightly coloured Disney papers for both albums.

Thanks Fleur XXX

1 comment:

chris said...

and another one, I will be keeping an eye on your blog, this disney one is just amazing. love chris xx