Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 August 2009

Anniversary card

Hi, made this card today whilst Mackenzie was helping Daddy at work - she loves going to see him at work as she gets to drive the big John Deere tractors!
Have used a Penny black stamp - Day dreams, K&Co papers and a peel off for the sentiment, don't really like peel offs anymore - but thought it looked ok on this occassion, as I haven't got any silver ink. Added a bit of bling with the silver lace and the gems on the little dragonfly - also covered in K&Co papers.
Love Fleur

1 comment:

chris said...

Hi Fleur what a beautiful card. I like the idea with the silver lace its lovely, and you sound like you have had a peaceful day which is nice now and again!! (WHEN YOU WANT TO CRAFT)
I am having a day to myself tomorrow as my son is on his first ever camping trip tonight, that's if I dont get a phone call as its chucking it down. see you soon love chris xx