Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 24 November 2009

A couple more for Sir Stampalot

Just another quick post to show you a couple more of the cards I made for Sir Stampalot
xXx

Stamp - Penny Johnson - Bird & Bear,
Sentiment - Rachelle Anne Miller - sentiments 1,
Versacolor,
Sizzix - Hello Kitty - "daisies"
Daisy bucket papers
MS - Valentine Hearts edge punch.
xXx

xXx
Stamps - Rachel Anne Miller - "sweet things"  "home sweet home" & sentiments 1,
Versacolor,
Nestabilities - circles,
Sizzix bunting ( scraps of paper placed on ends of penants )
xXx
Thanks for looking
Hugs Fleur xXx


6 comments:

Babs said...

Beautiful cards as always Fleur
Babs x

brenda said...

Great work Fleur, reminds me I have some of that new Daisy Bucket somewhere ??

Hope you are enjoying playing with those new RAM stamps as much as I am.

B x

Lou said...

lOVELY cards Fleur,cookies/home sweet home is just adorable and love so much the little bunting.You have been busy, Janice must have loved these and your colours are perfect.See you soon,Lou.xx

Daisy Chain said...

Fab cards Fleur. I just love the bunting you clever girl. In fact the cookie one is my fave...the fact that I just lurve cookies might have swung it. Anyway, see you soon. Take care.

Hugs Debbie xx

chris said...

oh Fleur I just love them both they are both so different I think you have done something brilliant with both of them
love chris xx
love the snow by the way

Louise said...

Two gorgeous cards Fleur, the top one is my fav but both are stunning and even more so in real life. It was lovely to see a familiar face on Tuesday.
louise xx