Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 27 July 2010

A card for Teacher

Hello, haven't had much chance to craft the last couple of days as
I'm in the middle of re-organising my craft room,
got a few bits from Ikea & once it's done will upload some pics.
xXx
Did have a bit of an accident ~ I have a great tabletop storage unit which has about 30 drawers, most of these drawers are divided into 3 compartments and all my brads, eyelets,  embellies etc. were all sorted into colour & size! and I knocked it over spilling the majority into a very mixed up pile.... thank god Mackenzie came to the rescue and helped sort it. She did quite well out of though as most of my older stuff ended up in her craft drawer - giving me much more space, and the bonus of knowing I can still get my hands on it hehe!
xXx
Anyway the only card I've managed to work on is for ALLSORTS on Saturday, so can't show that one.
I did have this one done, but hadn't got round to posting it!
xXx
xXx
I have used:
Stamping Bella ~ Gracie Lollipop
SU ~ Punches
Retro flower punches
Kelly Panici ~ Border
Water-coloured ~ Distress inks
Staples & Paperclips from Stash
xXx
Mackenzie wrote on the large scallop circle
xXx
I would like to enter the following challenge:

Paper Sundaes ~ Back to school
xXx
Thanks for looking
Hugz

19 comments:

Fiona said...

this is very pretty..I wouldn't have thought of using that image for this sketch and layout but it works brilliantly.

fi
x

Loopylou. said...

fleur that is just totally adorable hun, i love the blue and red and the little bit of school writing is so cute!! i cant find the kelly panici borders stamp set anywhere :( boo hoo!!!!!
hugs lou xxx

pinky said...

Totally adorable card Fleur, love that little image. I have a love/hate relationship with my newly cleaned out craftroom, love how I have organised it but can't remember where I put everthing!!
Pinky

Alica said...

pretty! great coloring and I really like the line paper you used in the background!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

France Ringuette said...

Hi Fleur, Love the look of the hand written note in the back of your image.. truly school feel to it, beautiful coloring of the stamping belle image. Great Job !
France DT

Sara said...

Lovely card again Fleur, the paper clip and stamples and the note paper punched edge is really clever, really works great with the theme of the card and I love the image, love Sara xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Fleur, this is gorgeous, love the blues they fit really well with the images:) xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Fluer this is gorgeous sweetie, what a great image and perfect for a teacher too, love your choice of colours on this one, big husg pops x

Jules said...

Hi Fleur

This is wonderful.

I love the background with Mackenzie writing on a great finishing touch amongst all of that loveliness. So many great little touches.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

This card just made me smile...I love it, the image is fab, you have coloured her beautifully... Love the design...

I really am a fan of you and Lou, I would love to create your style of cards, your imagination's are fabulous...

I could do with clearing my craftroom but I hve been spending my days helping my friend in her craftshop, oh it fab...lol
x
Vicky

Nicola said...

This card and image are just lovely and perfect for any teacher. Love the colours to and all the finishing touches. Thank you for yesterday and hope all is ok!!! See you Friday Nicky xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Fleur. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs
Michele x

Tracy said...

Can't wait to see your newly organised craft room. Love this creation the perfect card for a teacher.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nicola J said...

Hi Fleur, I love the way you've added quite a few school themed elements, it draws it all together to make another wonderful design. My creations are no way as good as this, it will always say on my report 'must try harder'!
See you soon
Love Nicola xxx

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous card a brilliant layout and image.xxx

Christine said...

Adorable card, love the printing on the scalloped circle! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week! Good luck in the draw!

Debbie Dolphin said...

really beautiful card fleur. love the layout
love debbie xxx

chris said...

Hi Fleury, how did I miss this little beauty, I need you to show me which 2 colours of bazzil you have put together here as i love the combination.(then I can copy;)hehe!it just looks so right together and you know How I Love that image.
hope you are ok. love chrissy xx

Unknown said...

Love your card! I have at least eight teachers to prepare the cards for. Four teachers, plus teacher assistants for all of my kids. Hope you don't mind if I steal some ideas :)

If I were a teacher here is the grade you'll get from me - A++