Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 19 February 2011

ALLSORTS ~ Inspired by nature

Good morning & welcome another challenge at ALLSORTS
Firstly, A huge thank you for all the gorgeous entries for Brenda's sentiment challenge.
Make sure you check the challenge blog to see if you're winner!
This week it's my turn to set the challenge
I'd like to see you get

INSPIRED BY NATURE

We have 2 fab sponsors this week:


Stitchy Bear Stamps ~ Who are offering $10 to spend in their shop
and
This month's guest designer, Christine Dark ~ Who is offering the winner 6 images of their choice.

I have used one of Christine's fab images ~ Available here

xXx
xXx
I have used;
Sketching Stamper digi image ~ Fuchsia (printed onto Kraft)
SU ~ Kraft
Nellie Snellen ~ Doily die
Sizzix ~ Swirl & Corner
K&Co ~ Paper
Copics
xXx
Thanks for looking,
I will be popping back later in the day to share some news!

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

OH! Fleur, this is soo pretty.I love fushias,and you coloured them so perfectly.
Luv
CHRISSYxx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Fleur. Beautiful card. Very nice image and the colours and layout are beautiful. Enjoy your weekend. Donna

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wow this is absolutely gorgeous I love the image Fushia's are my all time fave flower. Love the colours on this its all really pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mummylade said...

this is lovely, I adore the swirls

Sara said...

Lovely card Fleur, love the soft colours and the images are beautiful, thanks for a great evening yesterday, really enjoyed it, hugs Sara xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what a fabulous image Fleur - i love the fuschia and the swirls
Lisa ;)

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the image.

Nikki x

Loopylou. said...

fleur that is so pretty,i love the swirls and the colourscheme too hugs Lou xxx

coops said...

stunning card fleur.the image is beautiful and i love your fab layout and colours :D

xx coops xx

Chris said...

Superb Fleur! I love the effect of your wonderful colouring on the kraft card, so beautiful! A gorgeous design and colour scheme too, love the paper you used too. Hugs, Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Fleur,
Oh this is so pretty, I adore the fuschia's, it has a lovely effect on the kraft card....

Gorgeous!!!

I found a link to making these 3d, I haven't tried it myself yet but heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-BT2IqkIOg&feature=related

Have a great Sunday
x
Vicky

xxxtglxxx said...

This is very striking and very pretty :) I love the dies on this - and the simple touch of the one flower. :)

What do you use to colour your edges (the distressed ones and the dies) They really seem to pop out? :) Love that corner die too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty Fleur. I love fushias they are my all time favourite flowers.

Ali x

- - Sheryl - - said...

beautiful colors - love the corner accent

Cherry said...

Beautifully elegant card Fleur for a lovely challenge. Love the red card against the softer colours and lovely image. Hugs Cherry XXx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous image and card, loving those lush colours, thanks for sharing xxx

chris said...

its beautiful fleury