Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 18 January 2013

Some Exciting News



I have some Great News that I couldn’t wait to share. LOTV have managed to get their ‘romantic couples’ stamps ready earlier than planned, so you will have more time to make your Valentine’s cards!

Six beautiful designs from the up and coming stamp release will be available from midday on Monday 21st January 

You will be able to get all 6 for £24, making them only £4 each   …and it’s free postage!

Sneak peeks of the full set will be shown from 20th  and the design team are working overtime so we’re going to share some  over the weekend.

Be sure to check on here, on the Facebook page and all DT blogs over the next few days
 
 
 
Pleas pop by my blog tomorrow as I have my first sneak peek to share
 
HUGZ 

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ooo I cant wait Fleur i love LOTV stamps lol hugs hun xxx